Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer, intern, or a committee member at Holding onto Hope. Our volunteer, intern, or a committee member at Holding onto Hope is designed to accept ideas, for the volunteer to have a rewarding experience, and work towards fulfilling our mission at Holding onto Hope to help individuals and families impacted by cancer. |
Become a Holding onto Hope volunteer through community service, internships, committee members, board of directors, or just volunteer. Holding onto Hope could not help individuals and families impacted by cancer without the help of volunteers. We are very thankful for each person that helps Holding onto Hope to help families and individuals impacted by cancer.
How to Become a Volunteer:
- Complete the Volunteer Application by clicking this link
- Please return the completed Volunteer Application to email@example.com
or mail the application to Holding onto Hope, PO BOX 285, Wolcott, NY 14590.
- Complete the background checks.
- Wait to hear back from Holding onto Hope representatives in regard to your
We are regularly in need of volunteers for:
- Special Events
- Marketing and Communication
- Obtaining Sponsors and Donors
- Cancer Awareness and Prevention
- And More
If interested in becoming a Holding onto Hope volunteer or intern, please download the volunteer/intern packet (pdf) on the Printable Forms page
How To Help
Gifts in Kind
Sponsor an Event
Sponsor a Program
Plan a Fundraiser
Memorial and Honary Tributes